"I am Beautiful, no matter what they say"

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
(from now, ill try to use english language. Pardon me if there are a lot of TYPO) :'3

Assalamualaikum WR WB~
hi blogger, in this afternoon (in my zone) ill  tell you bout the title.

"I am Beautiful, no matter what they say .."

really, if i heard this words, i know that i'm beautiful. Its not mean that i wanna selfish, but its gonna make you happy, especially for any woman. This words is really inspire me, so it doesn't feel boring if i listen this songs everytime. I always replied it, again and again xD

Bout this song's lyrics. This songs belongs to Christina Aguilera - Beautiful. I know this's an old songs but the moral value in this songs is really inspire me.

Now, ill give you the video how this songs is really inspire you, especially woman xD this video that ill give to you in Glee Version, cause i heard this songs in first time in Glee Cast (forgot bout the season) I'm not a Gleek at all, i just like they can sing like an original singer, especially this song :3 


Everyday is so wonderfulAnd suddenly it's hard to breatheNow and then I get insecureFrom all the pain, I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful, no matter what they sayWords can't bring me downI am beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring me down, oh no

So don't you bring me down todayNo, no, no, no, no

To all your friends, you're deliriousSo consumed in all your doomTrying hard to fill the emptiness, the piece is goneLeft the puzzle undone, ain't that the way it is?

'Cause you are beautiful, no matter what they sayWords can't bring you down, oh no, no, noYou are beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring you down, oh no

So don't you bring me down today

No matter what we do(No matter what we do)No matter what we say(No matter what we say)We're the song that's out of tuneFull of beautiful mistakes

And everywhere we go(And everywhere we go)The sun will always shine(The sun will always)But tomorrow we might awake(Always shine)On the other side

'Cause we are beautiful, no matter what they sayYes, words won't bring us down, oh noWe are beautiful in every single wayYes, words can't bring us down, oh
Beautiful song isn't it ? :'3from this song, i know that there are NO ugly woman, we are beautiful ! Don't think about what they say to you, your appearance, your skill, your ability, its about you. Just be your self that and make sure, always think that you're beautiful. But, remember, don't be to naif and selfish to others. Cause if you do that, your "beautiful" will meaningless :'3
Enough from this post. I know we have the same think if after we heard this songs. So i don't need to explain about it. Just keep reading and happy posting :3
Wassalamualaikum 




1 komentar:

KHR at: September 26, 2012 at 4:39 AM said...

salam kenal dari orang jatinangor

Post a Comment

 
Singing Hatsune Miku